About the Foundation
We Need Your Support
Learn more about how to support the Loudoun Education Foundation.
About the Foundation
Wesley Clark, CPA, CFE
President at Clark Accounting Services
Wesley Clark has over fifteen years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping, managing and conducting audits, and providing consulting services to not-for-profit organizations, small and medium sized business, and local governments. As President of Clark Accounting Services, Wesley provides outsourced accounting, bookkeeping, and controller services to small businesses and nonprofit organizations. Prior to founding Clark Accounting Services, Wesley served as Audit Director of local and regional accounting firms supervising assurance services, including audits, compilations, reviews, and accounting services. He graduated from James Madison University with a Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting. Wesley is a proud LCPS graduate. He attended Park View High School in Sterling, Virginia. When not at work, Wesley spends his free time with his wife and daughter in Herndon, Virginia. Wesley is passionate about supporting local businesses, craft beer, local theatre, and running.
Foundation Vice President
Loudoun County Public Schools Teacher, Retired
Becky graduated from Westhampton College of the University of Richmond with a BA in history and received a Master’s Degree from Hood College in Public Affairs with a concentration in economics. Throughout her teaching career, Becky taught government, economics, and AP American history at Loudoun County High School. She taught in Henrico County, VA and Fairfax County, VA before moving to Loudoun. Since retiring, Becky has been an active community volunteer, serving on the Loudoun County Community Corrections Resources Board, the Loudoun YMCA Board of Directors where she was president for three years, and on The Ladies Board of Inova Loudoun Hospital where she served as president for two years. She has been a longtime volunteer at Thomas Balch Library.
Chief Financial Offier at Palmercare Chiropractic
Casey is a young professional dedicated to excellence in his profession and community service. He came to Loudoun County in 2011 from his native state of Texas to serve as Financial Coordinator for Palmercare Chiropractic. In 2014, Casey took on Palmercare Group's regional financial operations as Chief Financial Officer. In additon to serving as the Treasurer of the Loudoun Education Foundation, Casey is an active member of the Board of Trustees of the YMCA Loudoun County. Prior to joining Palmercare Group, he was a recording clerk at the Travis County Clerk's Office in Austin, Texas. Casey attended the University of Houson to earn a Bachelors of Science in Organizational Leadership and Supervision.
Sarah received both her bachelor’s degree in Public and International Affairs and her Masters of Public Administration in Public and Non-profit Finance from George Mason University. As a young professional, Sarah has worked in the financial industry for more than six years, with a focus on non-profit and community partnership building. A working parent, Sarah has worked to support and enrich public school education for students throughout Northern Virginia. She serves on the Scholarship Committee for the Teo Chew Association of Greater Washington, as well as volunteering with her local scouting group.
- Barron Beneski, Orbital ATK
- Rusty Foster, BowTie Strategies
- Richard Gurz, Quantis Wealth Management
- Sara Lieu, Apple Federal Credit Union
- Paul Lin, HP Enterprise Services
- Scott Miller, former President & CEO of FCi Federal
- Jeff Morse, Loudoun County School Board
- Lynn Rubin, 100 Women Strong
- Wade Tetsuka, U.S. Transactions Corporation
- Dr. Eric Williams, Loudoun County Public Schools
- Frederick F. Flemming – President Emeritus
- Peter A. Fulcer - Treasurer Emeritus
- Radhika Bajaj, Bookworm Central
- Joe Boling, Chairman, Middleburg Financial Corporation
- Kristina Bouweiri, President & CEO, Reston Limousine Service, Inc.
- Jeff Browning, Browning Equipment, Inc.
- Fran Craig, CEO, Unanet Technologies
- Bob Farren, President & CEO, Loudoun Hounds
- Alice Frazier, EVP & COO, Cardinal Financial Corporation
- Mike Huber, CEO, Belfort Furniture
- Tom Moler, Partner, Yount, Hyde & Barbour, P.C.
- Bernard Mustafa, CEO, Pleasant Valley Business Solutions
- Tom Neel, Artist & President, Live An Artful Life
- Lew Parker, Owner, Willowcroft Farm Vineyards
- Dr. Matthew Quinn, Founding Executive Director Emeritus, Jack Kent Cook Foundation
- Casey Veatch, Principal, Veatch Commercial Real Estate
- John Wood, Chairman & CEO, Telos Corporation